Monday, September 28, 2009

I can't think about anything but sleep.



Today was another crazy day.

Andrew had an exam, a practical, and a quiz. And he kicked all of their butts. He is doing really well in school this semester with his new major. He really enjoys it. And I'm very happy for him. I know he's happy to finally find an area of study that he really enjoys and is very comfortable with.

I went to the apartment and attempted to make some sense of the mess we had created over the past few days. We painted the computer room yesterday but I need to put another coat on over the boarder. Looking back, I wish I had never put that boarder on there. It is a beast to cover up.

Andrew joined me at the apartment when he got back from class and we loaded up the truck and took a ton of stuff to the storage unit. The apartment is looking really empty. There isn't much to do now.

I finally got my shoes back for Laura's wedding. They are the right color but a little big. It doesn't matter though. You won't be able to tell under that dress. And it is going to look really good. The wedding is coming up so soon! 4 more days! Hang in there Laura, you'll make it.

We finally got the router working. Well, it works on and off and it's really slow. I can't upload any of my pictures because it times out. I'll try to get them uploaded as soon as I can.

No comments: