Wednesday, September 16, 2009

we are naturally boring people



The highlights of my Wednesday:
did some packing and moving
Marketfresh sandwiches with mom
Sonic happy hour
a delicious meal prepared by Andrew
getting to hang out with Kat & Krit
listening to Krit jam out on the piano
spending quality time with Andrew & Tillie
discovered just how many books are inspired by Pride & Prejudice (I am going to read them all)
Toddlers & Tiaras

Andrew's Wednesday in a nutshell:
aced Advanced First Aid practical (yay!)
finished a mountain of paperwork at work
discovered new and healthy dinner choices
saw Meghan and loved her
fell in love with Lord of the Rings all over again


I'm a pretty picky eater. I don't eat much meat, not because I think it's wrong or anything, but because I just don't really like the way it tastes. The only meat I really eat is chicken. Until today. I saw this video today and it literally made me sick. I will no longer be eating much chicken and very picky about the eggs that I eat. Prepare yourself if you decide to watch it. It will make you very sad. Now we are actively seeking healthy ways to add things like tofu and soybeans into our diet.

No comments: