Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ahh Video Games



We've had about 600 Wii points on our Wii for a few months now and we have just been waiting for the right thing to spend those points on. Finally they put Super Mario Bros. 3 on there and we downloaded it immediately. This is a great game, great mechanics, cool flying tail action. Very nostalgic.

Tillie's health has improved but she looks thinner to us.
For dinner we had Subway. We are still hoping to win that Hybrid in the Subway Scrabble game.

I'm not sure how it has been in the rest of the world but the weather here has been off the charts. Have you ever wanted to strip your clothes off and run free across the beautiful grassy plains just because it felt so nice outside? Well I have and it almost made for an interesting trip to the dumpster the other day. It has been wonderful here. The high around 88 degrees and the low is around 58 at night. Perfect.

I am thinking about swimming with the LR YMCA in their competitive league. It has been so long since I have swam like that but I do love to compete. (and win!) I'm not sure if I'll actually do it but it is fun to think about.

Today I worked Meghan cleaned and Tillie played. That kid can't stop playing.

No comments: