Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Order of the 3



Had lunch with Krit and Thurm. And while we were dining, we got a phone call from Rim all the way from Korea. We had a little speaker phone action which is as close to the Order of the 4 as we can get.

I also finally got over to David's and got my shoes ordered for Laura's wedding. I had to get an 8 because they didn't have my size. They are too big but I can make them work. It's getting so close!

Tonight we made dinner and caught up on old episodes of the Office and Toddlers and Tiaras (don't laugh, you know you watch it too). Then I went by Kat's and hung out with her and Krit some more. We had a good time.

Mom brought me a bunch of boxes and I actually got a few packed tonight. I figure I may as well go ahead and and get a head start on it now so I don't have to do it all at once. It's also a great way to kill a few hours.

No comments: