Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I've made up my mind



I think I have decided to run the half marathon with Kat in December. So tonight Andrew and I hit the gym to start getting in shape. I ran on the eliptical for 45 minutes and then did arms, legs, and abs. Thurm, I tried to call you to tell you I was in, but you didn't answer.

I applied for 2 jobs today and I'm pretty excited about both of them. The great thing about my situation is no matter what, I can only go up from here. Things can only get better. And I'm ready. I know I shouldn't get my hopes up, but I always do and that usually just sets me up for major disappointment. But I'm hoping this time that things don't end in disappointment. And I am applying to more jobs tomorrow. And my resume looks good. Things are looking up and I'm trying to have an optomistic attitude about all of this. I have my fingers crossed. But I'm still open. If you hear of any opportunities, send them my way.

No comments: