Monday, July 13, 2009

Just another manic Monday


Today started my training to train for the half marathon. I have to run 30 minutes nonstop for 4 weeks before I can start the 10 week program. I was worried I would be stopping a lot to walk and be really tired really early on, but I wasn't really. And I only walked once and as soon as I slowed it down, I immediately felt ready to go again. So, I guess that's a good sign.

Then we met Mrs. Walker @ Kroger. Krit, your mom seems so excited to come see you soon! And Rim, your mom is pretty much resigned to the fact that you have fallen off the face of the Earth. I'm sure you know that she isn't happy with your decision to visit Greece solo.

Thurm, I'm so proud of your 5K!

One of the jobs I sent my resume in for sent me an application to fill out so I filled it out and sent it back today. The deadline for all applications is tomorrow. Hopefully I'll hear something back from them.

Now Andrew and I are settling in to watch The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Should be good.


No comments: