Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Working on working



Spent pretty much the whole day working on my resume. I finished it late this afternoon and am getting ready to send it out tomorrow to all the jobs I have found so far. It's still early in the game though so if you know of any opportunities, there's still time to let me know. I'm open.

Kat and Schuck came over tonight (not together though) and hung out with us. Schuck brought barbeque and played video games with Andrew. Kat wants me to start training with her to run half marathon in Memphis in December but I am still debating on whether or not I want to commit to that.

2 comments:

don't cry hello said...

I'm rooting for you, bug. I think you're right that this is a perfect opportunity to bang out in a new direction. I love you and miss you and. and. and.

Lorenzo said...

Good luck on the job hunt. Sorry to hear things went south at the current establishment.

Hey, Andrew. Call me! haha.