Thursday, July 30, 2009

Meet me in St. Louis!



We went to the main library downtown tonight after work. Tyler and mom went with us. I helped Tyler pick out a bunch of books including this one -- my favorite as a kid. We also picked out this one for my mom to read to him -- one she read many times to us growing up. I got two books: "Those Who Save Us" by Jenna Blum and "The History of Love" by Nicole Krauss. Both seem pretty interesting.

After dinner (chicken breasts, broccoli, boiled eggs, and milk) I got a super headache and my plans to work out got put on the back burner. Andrew was sweet to me though and made me tea and put on Meet Me in St. Louis, my very favorite not feeling well movie. Fingers crossed that the next time I watch it, I'll be in St. Louis. Wouldn't that be nice.

No comments: